DIY Cupcake Decorating
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for yet another fun evening with Vanessa of Sweet Details GR. With Mother's Day around the corner, this is the perfect opportunity to surprise your family and friends with floral designs that will wow them! Floral cupcakes are a beautiful addition to any celebration or special event. This will be a kid & family friendly class, we hope you join us to learn how to decorate these beauties!
Each person will receive 6 cupcakes and have use of all the tools needed to make your cupcakes a work of art. We take you through each step & box them up at the end for you to take home. What will you learn during this class?
- How to color buttercream.
- How to properly fill a decorating/piping bag.
- How to use different decorating/piping tips to make flowers (you will take yours home!)
- How to make 4 different flowers (could be used on multiple things like cupcakes, cookies, cakes)
- How to combine different flowers on one cupcake.
**Cupcakes are baked in a HOME KITCHEN that shares equipment with peanuts, nuts, soy and other allergens. Cookies contain almond extract, eggs, dairy, and wheat.**
(All Ticket Sales Final. In the event you cannot attend class, you may sell or transfer your ticket to a friend or we will reschedule you for a future class if you notify us 5 days before the workshop date. We will need a minimum of 6 people to run the class, in the event that 6 people don't sign up, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the class. We will inform you about a reschedule option or a refund if that happens.)
- DIY Cupcake Decorating$55$550$0